MBCA believes children are the most important investment in the future, our #1 resource. Cultivating this resource through academically sound, Christian education empowers our children with strong character to make a difference in the future. We encourage, guide, and challenge the students entrusted to us.
We strive to:
- Develop creativity and self-expression
- Foster positive attitudes toward self and others
- Cultivate language skills and communication abilities
- Stimulate interest in mathematics, sciences and the arts
- Promote health, physical and motor development, and spiritual growth
- Encourage self-discipline and acceptance of reasonable limits
- Strengthen home-school relationships
MBCA plans and develops curriculum within a caring and creative environment. The programs are carefully designed to enlarge the child’s repertoire of knowledge and skills, to increase self-confidence and promote curiosity and initiative.
Mission Bend Christian Academy is:
- Accredited by the Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS).
- A 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, incorporated March 2005.
- A member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).